.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
October 1, 2007

Just Because I Hang Around This Restroom a Lot Doesn't Mean I Want a Cock in My Mouth

Guest editorial by Cory Draheim,
Penn State Class of 2009


This bathroom on the second floor of the Paterno Library is really close to one of my classes, and I find myself spending a fair amount of time in it. Sometimes it is an diarrhea-type of situation, where I have to get to the john quickly, and other times I like to comb my hair and freshen up a bit, especially when it's hot outside.

But I get the feeling that people think I use this restroom a lot because I really want some dude's rock-hard cock stuffed in my mouth, like I just want to taste some anonymous stranger's musty manmeat and slurp down a load of hot jizz.

It's really not like that.

This bathroom is just about the cleanest and best-maintained facility on campus, and it is reassuring to know that a person has someplace decent to go for necessary business. At no time have I looked at some muscular guy in the john and wished that he would ram my quivering ass with his purple-veined trouser snake, filling me up with his hot dick and blowing his load on my naked back.

One of the best things about this particular bathroom is the cleanliness of the sinks, because in some bathrooms I am almost afraid to touch the soap dispenser and faucets for all the grime. This is important if someone felt really, really dirty and needed to wash himself free of the impure thoughts, like the kind where you wanted to suck off a football player while getting reamed by that guy with the moustache who always sits at the computer station next to the circulation desk.

Just so we are clear here: I do not want to swallow your cock in the handicapped stall while you shove your thumb in and out of my ass like a horny trucker's greasy shaft in the showers over at the Flying J Travel Center. I am just rinsing off my face and going back to the cubicle where I left my notebooks, that's all. Nothing else.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2007, Codependent Collegian ® . Unauthorized duplication prohibited, but feel free to link away. This is a satirical newspaper, and many of these stories are fictional. You have to guess which ones are faked. Codependent Collegian ® uses invented names in its stories, except when public figures are being satirized, or when we post a real story. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental. Subcomandante Bob once got jiggy with your mom, and she does things in bed that would shock you, dude. The content of this website is the property of Codependent Collegian ® and its authors, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher. Codependent Collegian ® is not designed for readers under 18 years of age. FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, sustainable development, environmental, community and worker health, democracy, public disclosure, corporate accountability, and social justice issues, mostly because hot college women are also interested in the same issues. Go figure. Anyways, we believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without fee or payment of any kind to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes, except when you are using it to get laid. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?