.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
February 27, 2006

Student "Way Psyched" To Meet Lindsay Lohan


(Toledo, OH) University of Toledo freshman Kyle Banerman is "totally ready" if he should ever meet actress Lindsay Lohan at a party or kegger.

"Dude, I've been practicing my opening sentence for months now, and I would totally be ready for Lindsay if we met," he said. "There is no way I would say something stupid and scare her off."

Banerman believes that he and Lohan are "like, soulmates or something" because of the way that he tinks they will hit it off when they meet.

"It's really amazing how much we have in common," he said, showing off a dorm shrine of the actress. "And when she was in 'Freaky Friday' as Anna Coleman? It was as if she was talking through the screen to me."



The trick to meeting Lohan, said Banerman, will be actually pulling off the feat.

"I've booked a flight to LA over spring break, and I think I've got a pretty good chance of finding her," he said, adding that he hears LA cabbies know all the stars' homes. "I am either going to pretend to be a pizza delivery dude or the cable guy; if I do the cable thing, I am guaranteed to get into her house, but she might be less threatened if I do the pizza deal, 'cause then I'll still be on the porch."

Banerman reiterated that he is not going to disclose his well-planned first words.

"No way, Poncho - it took me months to perfect this line," he said. "Y'all just got to come up with your own rap to make the ladies melt. A dude's got to keep a few cards hidden, am I right?" brrreeeport krugle

Comments:
I think that dude is my brother.
 
Funny!
 
I'm not sure who is hotter - Kyle or Lindsay. Maybe I should see a shrink.
 
Lindsay's hotter, IMHO.

But not by much...
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
yes america loved yes you did!! Lohan is and me is total! America!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Copyright 2007, Codependent Collegian ® . Unauthorized duplication prohibited, but feel free to link away. This is a satirical newspaper, and many of these stories are fictional. You have to guess which ones are faked. Codependent Collegian ® uses invented names in its stories, except when public figures are being satirized, or when we post a real story. Any other use of real names is accidental and coincidental. Subcomandante Bob once got jiggy with your mom, and she does things in bed that would shock you, dude. The content of this website is the property of Codependent Collegian ® and its authors, and may not be reprinted or retransmitted in whole or in part without the expressed written consent of the publisher. Codependent Collegian ® is not designed for readers under 18 years of age. FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, sustainable development, environmental, community and worker health, democracy, public disclosure, corporate accountability, and social justice issues, mostly because hot college women are also interested in the same issues. Go figure. Anyways, we believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without fee or payment of any kind to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes, except when you are using it to get laid. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?